To add a post:
1. On the left, click on ‘posts’. The box will expand downward. Click on “Add new”.
2. Type in a title. After a second or two, a ‘permalink’ will appear. Make sure you like the permalink – make it keyword rich, descriptive, but not too long. Take out all the “and”, “the”, “or” type words.
3. Under the permalink is your post box with a lot of icons on top. On the right of the box, there are two tabs, “Visual” and “Html”. Make sure “Visual” is selected.
3. In the large box, type in your post. I like to type it in Notepad first. Do NOT copy and paste from Word or another word processing program, or from online. You can format the post using the icons – bold, underline, center, etc.
4. In the right column, in the box under where it says “Post Tags” add your tags. (After you make several posts, you can click “choose from the most used tags” to see a list.)
5. Under ‘Categories’, choose the appropriate one. (If you don’t have categories, add one.)
6. Add pictures, if any. (See adding a picture on a blog post.)
7. Go back up to the top of the page. Under “Publish” click “Preview”, check how your post looks, and make any changes. Then, click “Publish”. Your page will be live. If you need to edit, you can do so by clicking ‘edit’ under the ‘posts’ section.